“Fatigue makes cowards of us all” – Vince Gironda
ARE YOU UP TO THE CHALLENGE?
Fighters are regarded as the ultimate athlete. They require a blend of speed, power, strength, stamina and agility, they need a mental focus and toughness of spirit that no other sport can ask for.
Every fighter knows that in an even match, victory often goes to the better conditioned individual.
This Boot Camp program has been developed for those exact needs.
You don’t have to be a fighter to take part in the boot camp, you just need to have the attitude of one.
Places will be limited with priority given to those preparing for competition, so early registration is a must.
Price €147, to be paid prior to bootcamp commencement.
Meet at Wild Geese HQ (map) ready to start at 7am sharp.
Bring a towel and water, showers will be available.
Training will take place both indoors and outside, regardless of the weather, dress appropriately.
HOW TO ENROLL
- If you wish to enrol, email us with “Boot camp” in the subject line.
- You will be invited to attend an assessment.
- Should you pass and be accepted to the boot camp, full payment will be taken.
- Payments are accepted via Cash, Cheque or PayPal.
- Refunds will only be given in the event of a participant being forced to quit through injury.
- If you are asked to leave or fail to turn up, no refunds will be given.
We reserve the right to refuse admission to the boot camp, we are looking for highly motivated individuals, priority will be given to those with upcoming fights or other athletic events and numbers will be limited.
Please book early.